COURSE MANAGEMENT POLICY
Registration closes one week before the programme commencement date or when the class is fully subscribed, whichever comes first.
ActiveSG reserves the right to cancel or postpone any programme due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event that a programme is cancelled or rescheduled by ActiveSG and the programme fee has been paid, ActiveSG will refund the programme fee received.
Substitution, Deferment and Withdrawal Policies
The following policies and charges will apply for late notice of deferment or cancellation by participants, except for cases that can be waived based on compassionate or medical grounds.
Any request for substitution has to be made in writing (e.g. email) at least one week before the programme commences, and is subjected to the approval of ActiveSG (in cases where substituted candidates do not meet entry requirements).
Deferment is permitted on compassionate or medical grounds. Relevant proof or documents must be submitted to substantiate the grounds.
- More than 15 days prior to programme commencement – Full refund of programme fee
- 7 to 15 days prior to programme commencement – 50% refund
- Less than 7 days prior to programme commencement – No refund
*There will also be no refund of programme fees if notification for withdrawal is received after programme commencement.
Accessment and Re-Assessment
To safeguard the integrity of the assessment and ensure that the assessment or re-assessment process is fair for all participants, the following policies will be enforced:
- ActiveSG reserves the right to schedule the assessment for each module/programme. Requests for changes to the assessment date or time will not be entertained, except oncompelling or medical grounds. Relevant proof or documents will need to be submitted to substantiate these grounds.
- If a participant does not meet a minimum of 75% attendance or chooses to drop out of training prior to successful completion or chooses not to sit for any assessment/re-assessment at any time, he/she will not be entitled to any certificate of participation.
*If payment for the course was made using SkillsFuture Credits, you need to cancel your initial claims for cases of substitution, deferment, and withdrawal via http://www.skillsfuture.sg/credit before programme commencement. For the case of substitution, a new registration needs to be made under the replacement’s name.
Use of Personal Information
By registering for the programme, participant has given consent:
- For the information he/she has submitted to be used by ActiveSG and its co-organisers/partners, funding agency when necessary, in accordance with and to the fullest extent permitted by prevailing law and such policies which ActiveSG may have at the relevant time;
- And for any photographs or videos taken by ActiveSG during the course to be used for training or marketing purposes.