- To establish a satisfactory on-going business relationship with clients;
- To adhere to timeline and deliverables set by Project Manager for each project;
- To gather project/ specific module requirements for a project;
- To analyze and provide feedback to client on feasibility of requirements;
- To write detailed Functional Specifications to document client requirements and get sign off on Functional Specifications.
- To convey clients requirements to developers clearly;
- To manage a group of developers in timeline and resource commitment to deliverables;
- To prepare project/specific module status report on a weekly and monthly basis to Project Manager;
- To test sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended;
- To conduct UAT with clients and record UAT results sign off;
- To ensure requirement is implemented in Production;
- To understand System implementation on main functions available;
- To prepare training material and conduct client training on project/specific modules, as necessary;
- Degree in Computing, Information Systems or related discipline with an emphasis in information systems or technology
- Candidate who has experience in doing Government Project or MNC Project will be in advantage
- At Least 3 years of working experience in the related field is a must and project management skills, a plus.
- Self-driven individual and able to work in a matrix organization
- Creative and possess strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Attention to details, tenacity and patience and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Focus on team KPI