Customer Service Officer
- Responsible for providing call center level 1 support related to computer/mobile systems, including hardware, software and public applications. Communicate with customer via phone, email, whatsapp, remote access technology to resolve technical issues involving our products and services
- Provide 1st level operation support and troubleshooting on IT related problems / requests / enquiries via phone, remote access, email and social media
- Performs call and email follow up with customers.
- Perform calls and email management and problem escalation to the appropriate support groups.
- Ability to provide technical services such as desktop support.
- Ability to provide technical services on mobile devices; both Android and iOS.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers/partner to fulfill delivery of services for efficient and effective support.
- Contribute to process documentation and ops improvement.
- AM – 6.30am to 3pm
- PM – 2pm to 10.30pm
- Diploma in any discipline.
- ITE candidates with relevant experience may also apply.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in helpdesk call center and support service environment.
- Good command of verbal and written English.
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, committed and demonstrate effective learning skills.
- Must have personal passion in mobile applications, technology, computers and people.
- Must be willing to work 2 shifts, weekends/PH.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite and messaging services on mobile such as WhatsApp, Skype and wechat
- Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Required Skill(s): Customer Service or equivalent.