As part of the Product team, the Operation Manager (OM) closely works with the Project Manager and holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for assigned project(s)’ operation and business as usual issues, service requests, and change requests. He/she should work in partnership with clients, management, technical team (Developers), Project Manager (PM), Quality Assurance (QA) team, Business Analysts (BA) team, finance, and operations to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality. OM is responsible for
- Manage and ensure all level 2 helpdesk cases assigned to developers are closed within SLA
- Manage and ensure all service requests met within SLA (3 working days)
- Create and manage BAU CRs when needed for BAU small changes and special deployments
- Inform QA to test and add in test cases to ensure bugs do not appear again and tested for each release
- Assist in releasing of new app versions if needed with client’s approval
- Coordinate between technical team and clients to specify software to hardware application requirements and specifications where necessary.
- Responsible for systems support & maintenance. Gather and track feedback from customers and support staff on software and hardware issues.
- Attend and report at weekly operations update meeting
- Provide timely report on project status and activities for upper management.
- Optimize process to balance between speed and scalability and continuously improve the efficiency of the current processes
- Contactable and Available during office hours
- Wednesday weekly deployments at night will be required with Thursday morning off
- Standby on weekends only if there is severity 1 bug
- Aid project manager in preparing monthly progress report
- Special deployments are not pre-scheduled weekly deployments and subject to resource availability
- Conduct impact analysis for new service/change requests from users
- Prepare test scripts based on given requirement
- Conduct UAT sessions with users
- Track progress based on project timeline
- Prepare SOP documentations to ensure efficient and quality driven operation
- Proactive issue resolution and future enhancement plan
- Work closely with client to handle urgent escalated issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related fields.
- Good project management skills and capabilities with 2 – 5 years experience in managing turnkey IT projects (with full SDLC) and system integration.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle and project implementation methodology is essential.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong professional communication and numeracy skills
- Teamwork and diplomacy
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Preferably with PMP/ITPM certification
- Preferably have experience working with government agency as client
- Preferably with technical background especially in mobile application development industry