As part of the Product team, the Project Manager (PM) holds the overall responsibility and accountability for IT project management for Government agency and large MNC projects, as well as in-house projects. He/she should work in partnership with clients, management, technical team (Developers), Quality Assurance (QA) team, Business Analysts (BA) team, finance, and operations to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality. PM is responsible for
- Ensure software development projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Coordinate between technical team and clients to specify software to hardware application requirements and specifications.
- Provide technical guidance and monitor the progress of the developers.
- Provide over-all direction and guidance to projects, and undertake day-to-day responsibility for management of project team members, including communication and issue resolution.
- Participate in requirements gathering, project documentation, solutioning and development as and when required. Analyze and manage change requests.
- Immense in the testing to ensure the system are fully operational
- Responsible for systems support & maintenance. Gather and track feedback from customers and support staff on software and hardware issues.
- Provide timely report on project status and activities for upper management.
- Optimize process to balance between speed and scalability and continuously improve the efficiency of the current processes
- Motivate and drive team members to ensure high performance and productivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Good project management skills and capabilities with 2 – 5 years experience in managing turnkey IT projects (with full SDLC) and system integration.
- Knowledge in software development lifecycle and project implementation methodology is essential.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong professional communication and numeracy skills
- Teamwork and diplomacy
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Preferably with PMP/ITPM certification
- Preferably have experience working in Government Project
- Preferably with technical background especially in mobile application development industry